Concept : This session is designed to give participants the basics around what is Project Management, what are the common methodologies and an understanding of the essential tools to start managing their own successful projects.
After looking into Project Management landscape at high level, Project Management Institute’s (PMI) methodology IPECC (Initiate – Plan – Execute – Control – Close) will be introduced and the key points will be discussed in details.
Participants will not only learn the theory but also have a chance to apply concepts and practice tools on a real project they have.
The sessions will be tailored depending on participants’ roles in the project (i.e. sponsor, manager, team member).
Duration : 2 days
Target group : Anyone who is initiating, leading or participating in a project, team leaders
Format : Theory combined with interactive discussions and exercises to practice methods & tools.
- What is a project ? A quick look into the history
- Overview of common PM methods PMI, Prince2, Agile, Six Sigma…
- PM Triangle : relationship between resources, time and quality/scope
- Roles & Responsibilities in a project team
- High-Level look into the phases of a Generic Project : IPECC model
- Detailed explanation of key steps & concepts
- Team dynamics
- Change Management basics
Certification : At the end of each training participants will receive a printed Certificate of Attendance.